What I Offer as an Expressive Arts Sex Coach
I coach you to:
- Become more comfortable and confident talking about sex and sexual issues.
- Utilize the arts in your process in simple and non-threatening techniques-no art experience is necessary.
- Restore your interest and enthusiasm for sexual activity, have more sexual desire.
- Love your body, no matter what your age or shape.
- Discover a new vision of sexuality as you age.
- Feel sexy and comfortable in your own body.
- Embrace and enjoy your sexual fantasies without judgment.
- Discover your unique turn-ons and how this will help to restore your libido.
- Investigate the value of erotica and your erotic turn-ons.
- Navigate conflict about pornography, individually or within a couple.
- Explore the issue of uneven desire with your partner.
- Explore the wide range of alternative sexual expression for couples.
- Male ejaculation challenges: either too early or too long.
- Female climax challenges: never having a climax, having difficulty or wanting better climaxes; alone or with a partner.
- Learn how to initiate physical intimacy for the sexless couple.
- Have more confidence in getting out into the dating scene.
- Educate yourself on how to please your partner and/or yourself.
- Explore the possibility of alternative sexual lifestyles, such as kink, BDSM, individually or for couples.
How I Work
My coaching sessions:
- Provide a non-judgmental, shame-free safe environment where you are able to share/express their sexual issues, including their most intimate sexual fantasies, turn-ons, and eroticism.
- Use Expressive Arts to provide a non-verbal method of accessing difficult and shameful conversations.
- Guide you to become aware of your desired outcomes and how to accomplish them.
- Provide positive reinforcement of your dreams, wishes and goals.
- Help you overcome sexual blocks that prevent you from being fully sexually expressed.
- Give home assignments to try out new approaches to help you move toward sexual fulfillment.
- Offer resources to explore, e.g., books, online videos, websites, classes, etc. and referrals to other professionals when necessary.
- Draw on personal experience in deep transformative healing, sexual work such as Tantra workshops, Orgasmic Meditation training, experiential courses in kink activities.
Skype, Zoom, Phone Sessions